Imported time is off by 4 hours

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Imported time is off by 4 hours

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cristiana
    Participant

When I use Facebook Import the start and end time of the event is off by four hours. I checked my timezone settings and they are correctly set to eastern. These are the steps I am using to import an event:
    1) Go to the fb event and get the ID
    2) Paste the ID in the ‘Import events by their Facebook ID’ form
    3) Click ‘Import Event’

Jonah
    Participant

Hi cristiana,

Sorry to hear about the issues here. Can you confirm you are running version 1.0.5 of the Facebook plugin? And, have you tried switching to a UTC time instead?

– Jonah

cristiana
    Participant

Sorry I took so long to reply,
    I changed it to UTC and the time was correct, however I do not want to keep it that way as my blog is not UTC. I also just did a test upgrade to 3.0 and the problem still exitsts

Jonah
    Participant

Hi cristiana, can you please provide me a FB event ID that you are seeing this with? And what are your timezone settings now so I can try to reproduce on my end?

Thanks,
    Jonah

cristiana
    Participant

It happens with every event

Leah

Hi christina,

We had previously tackled an issue like this in Facebook Events 1.0.5, which is why we needed to confirm you were up to date there. Can you confirm that you are running The Events Calendar 2.0.11 as well?

Also, I’ll need you to tell me what time zone you are using that’s causing problems, as well as some examples of events that have caused the problem so that I can troubleshoot further and looks for patterns.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Imported time is off by 4 hours’ is closed to new replies.