Imported events titles all say Busy

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Imported events titles all say Busy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dariush
    Participant

I import my Master Google Calendar however all the event titles are changed to the word “Busy” instead of the actual title.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dariush!

Thanks for reaching out to us! And I am sorry you are having this issue.

I’m mostly sure you are trying to import a Google Calendar that has been set to only share busy / available information for the events. Could you please share the URL to the calendar so I can see what the data looks like?

Thanks!

Victor

Dariush
    Participant

You are correct and I finally figured out how to fix it. Instructions on Google were not complete/clear so I had to search for ti and found answer on independent sources. It would be a great help to your customers to include instructions here on the Calendar’s website since without it your calendar is not functioning. Here is where I found the answer http://ansonalex.com/tutorials/google-calendar-public-events-are-no-longer-visible/

Additionally I do have one concern about taking 2 days to reply to my question – from a paid customer – I expected better.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dariush!

I’m truly sorry for taking so long to reply. We had a very busy week but I know it’s not any fun having to wait so long for a reply. Rest assure we always try to get back to our customers in the shortest amount of time possible, despite what is stated here, because we do take all requests seriously.

I’m glad you could solve your issue. I also wanted to thank you for your suggestion on adding the instructions. I have already talked to the team about this and we took notice of it so we can add the information in our knowledgebase articles.

Please let me know if there is any other question you may have and I’ll be happy to help.

Best!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Imported events titles all say Busy’ is closed to new replies.