Imported events gaining time

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Imported events gaining time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Beach
    Participant

Using EA, I imported from a Google calendar. After the initial import, all imported events have the correct date, time, and timezone set. However, each subsequent (scheduled) import is changing the end day/time of my events. I have several all-day events and each time, the event gains 18 hours (from what I can see in the _postmeta table).

I’ve confirmed the source calendar is set to America/Chicago. I’ve verified that WordPress is set to America/Chicago. (GMT-6). It seems that when the scheduled imports happen, a day minus 6 hours is added.

Patricia

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m so sorry to hear that you are having problems to import your events. Let me help you to solve this!

To get started, could you please access your Dashboard, head over to Events-> Settings-> Timezone Settings and make sure that the Timezone Mode is set to “Use the sitewide timezone everywhere”? You will find more info about timezones here.

I would also recommend you to access Events > Settings > Imports and temporarily change the Event Update Authority option to “Do not re-import events”. This workaround might help you to avoid the issue while we investigate the cause.

Could you please send us the URL from where you are importing these events so we can take a look/try to reproduce the issue from here?

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Imported events gaining time’ is closed to new replies.