Imported Events Appear on Calendar – then disappear / go missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Imported Events Appear on Calendar – then disappear / go missing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

I have imported a bunch of events from eventbrite – I can see them on the calendar – then I uploaded other events – and then some went missing.
    I tried publishing and then republising these missing events to see if I could import them again – but even though they’re not longer on the calendar – the importer tells me those events have already been imported – and so can’t import again.
    please help!!!!

Barry

Hi Zoe, that’s strange.

It’s definitely possible that there is some “ghost” data in the system that is confusing the Eventbrite importer. If you visit Events > Trash are you able to recover anything that way?

Anna
    Participant

I’m sorry I can’t seem to find how to get to Events > Trash. not via top Events button along page – or on left dashboard sidebar?

Barry

So if you click on Events (in the menu on the left hand side) you should see a list of events. Below the heading there is normally a collection of links, something like this:

All (100) | Published (80) | Trash (5)

To view the trashed items you would click on the Trash link – of course if the “trashcan” is empty you might not see that link. Does that help at all?

Barry

Just checking in to see if you need further support here 🙂

Anna
    Participant

Yes!!! So I clicked on the above – it says All 8, Published 8.
    And all events listed ARE NOT APPEARING ON CALENDAR.
    Do you want to take a look? http://www.zoegolightly.com/events/ Let me know where to send password etc if needed.

Anna
    Participant

ok. so i just deleted a few events on a different day – I had 4 events posted on one day – so I could see how they would all fit – adn when I deleted 3 of them the other events came back?

Barry

Hi Zoe, if you could send WordPress login credentials by email ([email protected] – mark the email subject for my attention and please include a link to this thread) I’ll be happy to take a look.

If you could also detail which events you can see on the admin side but cannot see on the calendar that would be great 🙂

Barry

Zoe did you need further support here/are we all sorted?

Barry

I’ll close this thread now – if you need further help please just open a new one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Imported Events Appear on Calendar – then disappear / go missing’ is closed to new replies.