Import will not end

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import will not end

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Brian Michael.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Michael
    Participant

My clients entered a bunch of recurring events in google calendar with no end date. I have deleted the import but the importer is still going out to infinity to import events. The events have had an end date to the series added since, but the importer is still importing the deleted events and will not stop. I have tried disabling the plugin and deleting all scheduled imports and nothing is working. It is now out to 2020 and still going since the client didn’t originally put an end date. Please help!

Patricia

Hey Brian,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To get started, could you please access your Dashboard and head over to Events > Settings > Imports and make sure that under Global Import Settings you have the “Import Limit Type” set by date range and the “Import Date Range Limit” is set to a shorter period of time like 3 months?

Also, could you please head over to Events > Import > Scheduled Imports and make sure that there’s no remaining Scheduled import on this list?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import will not end’ is closed to new replies.