Import Requests Limit

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import Requests Limit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SSC
    Participant

Has there been a change to the event aggregator? I’m getting import requests limit error even though I only have 12 scheduled daily imports.

SSC
    Participant

Tried deleting a scheduled import and recreated it only to get this error on preview:

There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown service message

SSC
    Participant

Now I’m getting this message:
    There was an error fetching the results from your import: The import being fetched is not queued up for importing. Please try the import again.

I’ve also attached the output of history table, seems that import failures means that repeats are hourly which will mean 100 import limit will be met quickly.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you didn’t receive a response on this thread sooner, but I see that Victor is helping you out with this issue over in this thread. However, I wanted to verify that everything is up and running again following the updates before we close anything out! If there is anything else that you need help with, please let us know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Requests Limit’ is closed to new replies.