Import recurring events from wp all import

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Import recurring events from wp all import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Participant

I’m pulling data from a json database.
    They also have recurring data. My Pro license is out of date but i want to try if it works.

Is Geoff in tha house? They guy with that amazing beard. I contact him about a year ago and he made me a great deal.

I need the final pro version for testing purposes. If it works, my customer is more than happy to pay a license.

Hope Geoff is in tha house.

Best regards from The Netherlands, and have an awesome 2018!

Geoff B.

Good evening Henry and welcome back!

Alas, the original Geoff now holds a different position in our company.

However, since with name is also Geoff and I also do have a beard (although not nearly as awesome as Geoff’s), I thought that would be the second best thing Modern Tribe can offer you.

Import recurring events from wp all import

As it turns out, provided you have the proper rules set in place and some way to specify the recurrence rules from your import, that should work (see screenshot)

The only thing missing is that you might have to manually hit ”Update” in all of them to trigger the recurrence creation (or find some way to automate that).

I need the final pro version for testing purposes. If it works, my customer is more than happy to pay a license.

We do not offer free versions for trial unfortunately.
    But, we offer the next best thing: a 30 day money-back guarantee.

This should give you plenty of time to try things out.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Henry
    Participant

Okay, that sounds promesing.

The only thing missing is that you might have to manually hit ”Update” in all of them to trigger the recurrence creation (or find some way to automate that).

hmm, that sounds like a minor problem but with big impact.

Wonder what will happen if the recurring imported event has been changed from origin. Than the initial event has to be updated again to update all the other recurring one’s?

Looks like i have to afford it first. I always am a bit hasitating for buying on the fly. but i think i thrust your refund.

Geoff B.

Good morning Henry,

I am glad this is helping. I agree with you, there is nothing quite like testing things out to find out if a solution works for you.

With that in mind, we have built our reputation on that refund policy. So it is totally safe 🙂
    In fact, reach out to me if you need assistance with the refund (in case things don’t work for you).

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Import recurring events from wp all import’ is closed to new replies.