IMPORT questions

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator IMPORT questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    luz
    Participant

1. Can you change a one-time imported event to a scheduled import? If not, is there anyway to automatically update the one-time imported event?

2. Is there any way to pick and choose the events you want to import when previewing during a scheduled import?

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

1. Can you change a one-time imported event to a scheduled import?

I just created a one-time import and it doesn’t appear I’m able to change it to a scheduled import.

If not, is there anyway to automatically update the one-time imported event?

Unfortunately not.

2. Is there any way to pick and choose the events you want to import when previewing during a scheduled import?

Not at this time, but we welcome your input over at our UserVoice Feature Ideas.

I hope I’ve sufficiently addressed your questions and please let me know if you’ve got any additional inquiries. Cheers!

Barry

Hi Luz — thanks for contacting us! I was reviewing this topic and wanted to provide some further clarity.

1. Can you change a one-time imported event to a scheduled import? If not, is there anyway to automatically update the one-time imported event?

One-time imports are not saved, however if you create a scheduled import then you can select on demand as the frequency: when you initially save this, it will import events from the source URL and you can subsequently visit the Events → Imports → Scheduled Imports tab to run it again any time you want.

Following from this, you can also visit Events → Imports → Scheduled Imports to edit the saved import task and change it from on demand to a different frequency such as hourly, daily or weekly.

This isn’t possible for saved or scheduled imports, but for one time imports you definitely can:

I hope that helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘IMPORT questions’ is closed to new replies.