Import Public Events Using Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Import Public Events Using Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tkwalker
    Participant

Hi,

I am interested in importing all public events from Eventbrite, not necessarily for ticketing, moreso to populate my calendar with events. Can I achieve this with your Eventbrite Plugin? If so, can you point me in the right direction?

My ideal outcome would be:
    1. Run the Eventbrite Plugin
    2. Import all public events including (Categories, Venue Info, Organizer Info)
    3. Events are displayed in the Events Calendar Pro

Thanks,
    TK

Geoff

Hey there TK–welcome back and nice to see you again. 🙂

Good question. Yes, you can certainly import any public event listed on Eventbrite.com using the Eventbrite Tickets add-on. However, I do want to point out that it is currently a manual process in the sense that events need to be imported individually using the Event ID rather than together or on a scheduled basis.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

tkwalker
    Participant

Thanks for the response. I was hoping for a method to import public events on a scheduled basis or even in bulk instead of one by one. Do you know of any hooks or modifications that can get me on the right track to achieve my objective? Maybe something that uses the search method on Eventbrite to fetch all events or by category or by city. Something more streamlined and bulk than one by one.

Thanks for your help Geoff and as always, it’s good talking with you.
    TK

Geoff

You know, bulk imports and scheduled imports are something we’re definitely looking into for Eventbrite Tickets. The Eventbrite API was recently updated which has opened up some new avenues we’re exploring. Unfortunately, there’s nothing as far as hooks or modifications I can offer at the moment but I do hope we have much more to share with you when we look closer at the API.

Sorry I don’t have something concrete for you, but does this at least help answer your questions?

Cheers and thanks for the kind words. 🙂

Geoff

tkwalker
    Participant

Ok. This answers my question. Thanks for the reply.

I’m all set on this topic.

Take care
    TK

Geoff

That is fantastic, thanks TK! I appreciate the follow-up here and I’m glad this helps.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Public Events Using Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.