Import Past Events from Facebook Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import Past Events from Facebook Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joseph
    Participant

Hello,
    is there a way to automate a past events import from my Facebook page without first tracking down the event ID/URL for each individual event? I am using the pro version with the Facebook add-on.

If not, has anyone found a way to export a table of past event info from a Facebook page? It seems this used to be possible, but I’m no longer finding an export option that includes past events.

Thank You,
    ~ Joe

Josh
    Participant

Hey Joe,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately I don’t believe there is a simple way to automate the import of the past events from a page using our Facebook Importer plugins. The only built-in way would be to get the event IDs like you mention and import that way.

You could possibly modify the core functionality of the import since I do believe there is a current/future event type of check on the import.

Sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct answer for this one.

Thanks!

Joseph
    Participant

Thanks, Josh! I’ll see if I can work that out. If not, I can just collect the URLS get the id info that way.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Joseph,

No problem.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions after you’ve done some testing, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Past Events from Facebook Page’ is closed to new replies.