Import Origins Greyed Out

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import Origins Greyed Out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

I renewed an expired license key for Event Aggregator but all of the import origins are still greyed out when attempting an import. This is occurring on all 3 sites that the license key is entered on. I attempted to follow all the advice in other threads including disconnecting the license key and re-entering it, using transient manager to clear tribe_aggregator_origins, etc. Nothing is working. Please advise.

Patricia

Hey Nick,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with your license!

Sometimes new licenses or license renewals take longer than expected to register with our servers.

Therefore, my guess is that your license should work by now.

Please give it another try now and let me know how it goes. If the issues persists I’ll be glad to help you with the next steps!

Best regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Origins Greyed Out’ is closed to new replies.