Import origins greyed out after license renewal

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import origins greyed out after license renewal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aydee
    Participant

Import options are not working after renewing my license and transferring to a new site. I saw a previous reply so ive left it for a few hours but the options are still grey. Please help

Thanks

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/import-origins-greyed-out-after-license-renewal/

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that your Event Aggregator license doesn’t seem to be working.

Can you check that the Event Aggregator is connected to your current license key? See My Account » Licenses to find your current key.

You may want to also just manually re-enter the license key, even if it is correct, and ‘Save Changes’.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import origins greyed out after license renewal’ is closed to new replies.