Import Origin dropdown grayed out

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import Origin dropdown grayed out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rodrigo Torres
    Participant

The Import Origin dropdown under Events>Import>New Import was grayed out. I went to the License tab and saw that the Event Aggregator License was expired. I renewed the same license for another year. The License tab now shows the key is valid but the dropdown is still grayed out.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Rodrigo!

I’m sorry you are having that issue. Let me help you with it.

Could you please go to Events > Settings > Licenses tab then delete your EA license and save. Then please go to your licenses page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/license-keys/ and disconnect your site from your EA license.

After that, try re-entering the license and saving to see if if clears the issue.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Origin dropdown grayed out’ is closed to new replies.