Import missing Google Calendar event description.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import missing Google Calendar event description.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    m7adam
    Participant

Events were being imported without issue every hour. The description was there. Then starting on 6/28, the import that occurred at 8:46 am CST wiped out the descriptions on all events. I tried deleting all events and reimporting. Still no description. I attempted importing on a clean WordPress installation from the same private calendar URL, and the descriptions still don’t import. It seems to be an issue on your end.

m7adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry to hear that you are having this problem This is a known issue that our developers are hard at work finding a solution for.

I’m going to attach this thread to the bug ticket, and as soon as the issue is resolved, we will follow up with you here to let you know.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Sky

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Adam!

Just wanted to share with you that we have shipped a fix for this issue. It’s all on our Event Aggregator server side of things so you don’t need to update any plugins.

As always, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

m7adam
    Participant

Seems to be working as expected. Thanks for your help!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hello,

Awesome! Glad to hear that this is resolved for you!

Please let us know if you have any issues or questions in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Import missing Google Calendar event description.’ is closed to new replies.