Import interest in attending

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import interest in attending

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Silvia
    Participant

How could be imported a link to connect confirmation of interest in attending the facebook-created-event (Interest, Share, Invite…)? (For users who see the imported events on my site from facebook)

I would like users on my wordpress have the opportunity to confirm their interest in attending the event, or, could invite other people, etc.

Thanks

Geoff

Hi there, Silvia! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. 🙂

That’s a great idea. While it’s not currently a feature that’s available right out of the box, allowing people to RSVP, decline or show interest in an event directly on the site (with reporting) is something we’re definitely looking into. We recently updated Facebook Events to the latest Facebook API, and this is one of many things we’re hoping to add in future versions–though I don’t have a timeframe for when that would be available.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello Silvia! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have any questions and we’d be happy to help you there. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import interest in attending’ is closed to new replies.