Import individual event into Outlook

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Import individual event into Outlook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

How can I import an individual event into my Outlook calendar? Right now, when I choose the “iCal import” feature, it creates an entire new calendar instead of giving me the option to add it to my existing Outlook calendar. In addition, if I add more events, a new calendar is created for each one of them.

Thanks for your help!

Barry

Hi Jason, I’m not sure in honesty. Have you posed this question to Microsoft’s support team? I’ll ask around the team but I’m not sure if many of us use Outlook.

Andy Fragen

Jason, does this help at all?

https://gist.github.com/2831526

Be forewarned, this will break the normal ics file format, but if you only use Outlook it shouldn’t matter much.

Jason
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Thanks for the link. I added that code to the end of the functions.php file and it worked fine! It’s functioning exactly as I want now, thanks for the info.
    Jason

Andy Fragen

Jason, glad everything is now working as you need. Looks like we can close this.
    Andy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Import individual event into Outlook’ is closed to new replies.