Import images events facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import images events facebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    studiodecarva
    Participant

Good evening, I wanted to ask why every once images are imported along with the events, while other times it is only imported the event without image. Thanks so much

Hunter

Hi and welcome,

Thank you for your purchase and welcome to our premium plugin support forums. We have a logged bug resembling what you’ve described. A fix is set to be included in our next maintenance release. I don’t have a date when that will be, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more info.

Thanks again and have a great evening. Cheers!

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that a fix has finally arrived for these issues—featured images should import without issue now.

Grab the 4.3.4 update from today to get this bug fix. Learn more about the 4.3.4 release here.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Import images events facebook’ is closed to new replies.