Help Desk

Import history errors and duplicate scheduled imports

Hello,

My import history is showing multiple errors however my scheduled imports look OK.

I have ran a one time import of a failed scheduled import with no issue.

I am finding it very hard to tell if the imports are actually failing or not as it would appear I do have data for the events I checked but perhaps it is from before the issue.

I am also attempting to rationalise my imports to see if I have any duplication on the lists. I would like to order my scheduled import by source to see if I have duplication as I do occasionally get the same event twice in my list.

Hi and welcome back,

We have a logged bug relating to the scheduled imports failing. I’ll include this thread to both reports which helps increase attention on the matter. I don’t have any precise timeframe when fixes will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information.

For any ideas you’d like incorporated into a future release, please visit our UserVoice Feature Ideas and submit your request there. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Import history errors and duplicate scheduled imports’ is closed to new replies.