Import function dead on 3 sites

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import function dead on 3 sites

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Import options greyed out on all the dropdown items when going into import menu. Also 2 last imports are failed, and manually running them gives this error:
    There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.
    Can you please check? Thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Barbara,

I’m sorry the imports aren’t working, but I’ll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Can you try deleting the license key from one of the sites and disconnecting it by following these instructions? Once you’ve done this, you can re-add the key to your site and see if you are able to import again.

If not, I can generate a new key for you.

Let me know how it goes!

Barbara
    Participant

Hm. Did you do anything? It started working on its own without any change of settings. Which leads me to your intervention. So could you please verify that you fixed it? I really dont like things being fixed magically…

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Barbara,

I’m glad to hear it’s working now!

I did not do anything on my end, but there was some routine maintenance done on the Event Aggregator server, which may have solved the issue. I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you run into any other issues, please feel free to open up a new one!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Import function dead on 3 sites’ is closed to new replies.