Import Failed: Scheduled imports failing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import Failed: Scheduled imports failing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex Wood
    Participant

Hi chaps.
    I’m running v4.4.2 but i’m still getting Import Failed error messages on my scheduled imports. Manually running seems to work, but i’m not getting any other information to try and work out what’s failing. The cron is working as my 30 min schedules are running, they’re just not working.
    I’m importing from public Google Calendar ics links at the moment.

If you’ve got any ideas how i can try and diagnose the problems further, that would be good.

Thanks in advance

Alex

Hunter

Hey Alex,

I’d be happy to look into the failed scheduled imports for you. Please visit Events > Imports > New Import and fill in the screen as you’ve been doing thus far, then take a screenshot and send it in addition to a screenshot of your Events > Settings > Imports screen. I’ll also need the Google Calendar ics link.

My goal is to mimic the exact steps in order to reproduce the behavior. Hopefully in doing so I’ll be able to provide more information on the matter. Thanks and I look forward to your response. Cheers!

Alex Wood
    Participant

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I went through my list of imports, deleted one and re added it and its now working. I think the upgrade from a previous version of the plugin hadn’t pulled the imports across correctly as by adding them in again the scheduling seems to be working.
    Cheers.

Hunter

Thank you for letting me know the issue has been resolved and please feel free to create a new thread if you have any more questions or comments. Take care!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Failed: Scheduled imports failing’ is closed to new replies.