Import events/tickets with global stock enabled

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Import events/tickets with global stock enabled

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joel
    Participant

Hi,

I have been able to successfully import events and tickets through the Import > CSV option. However for our events we required the following, can you let me know if this is possible through the CSV import and if so how:

EVENTS:
    Each event to have Enable global stock enabled
    Set the global stock level for each event

TICKETS:
    Global stock mode: Use global stock

I have attached a screenshot of a manually created event, can you let me know if this is achievable through CSV imports.

Kind Regards,

James

Hunter

Hey James,

Welcome to our Premium support forums and thank you for your purchase! Our CSV file examples for importing Knowledgebase article lists the fields available when using the CSV import tool.

If you need to import fields not available in the CSV import tool, check out the Really Simple CSV Importer plugin available in the WP repo. Let me know if this helps and have a great Thursday. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import events/tickets with global stock enabled’ is closed to new replies.