Import events from ICS

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Import events from ICS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg

Hi, our events are in CCB a web-based church management system. We can access the public events via an ics file. With that path, would I be able to “import” or dynamically display our events in Events Manager? Before we buy the aggregator, I want to make sure that’s what we need. In addition, do you have any non-profit pricing?

webcal://subdomainhere.ccbchurch.com/w_calendar_sub.ics

Thanks!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Yes, the aggregator will be able to import ics links.

We do have a Nonprofit Partnership Program which offers free licenses of Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus to approved organizations. We would love to have you apply!

Please note that the free licenses do not include access to post in our premium support forums, which is included with our paid licenses. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import events from ICS’ is closed to new replies.