Import Date Range Limit

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import Date Range Limit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Bulzak
    Participant

Hello,

There is set options for how far out we can import events. Is there anyway to create an option that has no limitations. We would like to import all events from the provided Facebook Page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jeff

Courtney

Hi Jeff

I’m looking into this idea further. I believe we limit Event Aggregator at 3 months future imports to preserve performance.

However, to get you initially set up, I thought a workaround might involve getting the events into a .csv initially and doing a first time manual upload import, then syncing after that. I wasn’t able to find any solutions from Facebook on getting those events exported as a .csv though.

I have pinged our developers to ask if they have a better idea or solution and will update you when I know more.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Courtney

Hey Jeff

I’d use this with caution, but head to Events » Settings » Import » Import Limit Type » Do Not Limit

This will bypass the time constraints. As we don’t advise this, please do run some performance tests to see how it works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Date Range Limit’ is closed to new replies.