Import csv tickets not working

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Import csv tickets not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lana
    Participant

So far I have successfully imported Event with a csv. However I experience problems when I attempt to upload event Tickets with a CSV file. I am using Woocommerce as well.

When I import tickets it seems to work, but when I look at the ticket attached to the Event, it shows the stock as unavailable. Then when I edit the ticket and try to manually input the stock, it does not even give me the option to input the stock…However, when I look at the Ticket via Woocommerce products, it shows my ticket info correctly including the stock. Also when you look at the ticket on the customer-end it shows a lot of code errors where the ticket would normally display for purchase.

Will you please help me. I have large number of events to import and I am on a holiday deadline to get these events posted. Thank you

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Lana!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this topic.

First, let me note that I have moved this thread to the Event Tickets Plus forum, as it’s a better fit for the topic.

Could you please share with us the CSV for the tickets you are trying to import? I will run some tests with it and see if I can reproduce the issue on my end.

when you look at the ticket on the customer-end it shows a lot of code errors where the ticket would normally display for purchase.

Could you also share a screenshot of the errors you are getting?

Thanks,
    Victor

Lana
    Participant

I was able to resolve the problem. There seems to have been an encoding problem.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Lana!

It’s great to know you could work that out. Thanks for following up to let us know.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Import csv tickets not working’ is closed to new replies.