Import CSV of venues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Import CSV of venues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julien
    Participant

Hi,

The import CSV of venues doesnt seem to be working although i’ve respected all the csv column taxonomy. It says import successful and then it says that the imports are pending. None of the content i’ve imported has been added to the website.

Thanks,
    Julien

Geoff B.

Good evening Julien and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the struggles you have faced with the CSV import of venues.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I ran a quick test on my end with your file and there are a couple of tweaks I would like to suggest:

1. Could you use a comma (,) a delimiter as opposed to a semi-colon (;) ?
    2. Some of your entries end up offsetting each other because the file is perceived as having 3 address fields (e.g.: Great Lakes Regional OTI Education Center – University of Cincinnati) you have to write the addresses in such a way that they are perceived as 2 address fields.
    3. For several reasons,I highly recommend that each venue gets a unique name. I suspect the system will not handle multiple venues with the exact same name properly (e.g.: Great Lakes Regional OTI Education Center – University of Cincinnati).

Or, at the very least, that they do not have the same address (e.g. University of Cincinnati).

Perhaps something like Great Lakes Regional OTI Education Center –  Stetson Building and use University of Cincinnati in the address only ?

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import CSV of venues’ is closed to new replies.