Import creates duplicate event after featured image added

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Import creates duplicate event after featured image added

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joyce Spragins
    Participant

Hi there – We are doing daily imports from Google Calendar, which is working OK. We want each of our events to have an image, so our practice is to edit the events periodically from within the WordPress dashboard to add a featured image. The problem is that after we do this, TEC imports the same event from Google Calendar again, so we end up displaying duplicate events – one with the image and one without. I have “import events but preserve local changes to event fields” selected.

thanks

jodi

Hi Jodi,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

In order to not end up with duplicate events, I would recommend changing your Event Update Authority to “Do Not Re-Import”.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Joyce Spragins
    Participant

ok, will do

Great, let me know how that goes!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Import creates duplicate event after featured image added’ is closed to new replies.