Import by event ID not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Import by event ID not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Neil
    Participant

Hello,
    We have setup the Eventbrite add-on and have tried to import by event ID.

The API and event ID are correct but we keep receiving the following error.

We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id and try again.

Any thoughts on what we might be missing?

Thanks.

Geoff

Hi there, Neil! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. 🙂

Sorry for the trouble here with importing events. That’s certainly odd.

Do you happen to know if the event is set to public or private in Eventbrite? A private event would have issues being imported.

I’ve also seen instances where there were issues importing from eventbrite.ca instead of .com. Is the event listed on the .com site?

If you have a link to the event, I’d be happy to try importing it myself on my setup to see if I hit the same issue.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Neil
    Participant

Hi Geoff,
    Can you try to import this event.
    http://www.eventbrite.com/e/dinner-on-the-bluff-series-2015-tickets-14957008816

We checked the API key again and tried taking the ID from the end, 14957008816. Still isn’t working.

Thanks for looking into this.
    Neil

Geoff

Thanks for the link, Neil–that helps a lot!

Man, that is super strange because I was able to import the event without any errors.

Is the import possibly timing out for you? Does this happen when you use a default WordPress theme (like Twenty Fifteen) and deactivating all other plugins, except the ones by Modern Tribe?

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello Neil! This thread has been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new one if you still need assistance or have questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Import by event ID not working’ is closed to new replies.