Import anything other than Eventbrite not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import anything other than Eventbrite not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I just installed Pro, Filter, Aggregator and Eventbrite. I have all my licenses installed and they all appear to be okay. When I go to the Import feature, I can select any method of import, and nothing happens, except for Eventbrite where it opens the field for the event ID.

I have connected my facebook etc (which doesn’t explain not being able to even import an iCal).

Please Help!

Cliff

Hi, Michael.

Sorry you’re experiencing this.

To be clear, there isn’t anything separate to install for Event Aggregator (EA). You simply need to insert your License Key at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Licenses tab to activate it.

If doing that doesn’t solve it for you, you might see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Michael
    Participant

Cliff,

Thank you for the advice. Yes, all license keys have been loaded and show active.
    Unfortunately, you are way over my head with console errors etc. As I also mentioned, it allows for me to import Eventbrite events, so something is working correctly, just none of the other options load or do anything (yes I’ve already connected my facebook etc.).

Anyone have a Console Errors for Dummy’s guide?

Cliff

In the import options drop-down:

• CSV appears no matter what.
    • Eventbrite appears if the Eventbrite Tickets plugin is active.
    • iCal, Google Calendar, Facebook, etc. appear only if you have a valid Event Aggregator license in your settings (no other plugin to install/activate).

Did you enter your b3e…9ed license in the Event Aggregator license field (i.e. the right key in the right spot)?

If you did, maybe try removing it from your Registered Licenses page, remove it from your wp-admin, save, and then re-enter/save the license key.

If that still doesn’t work, I’d suggest following the Using Google Chrome Developer Tools link I shared. If that doesn’t prove helpful, please try enabling WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG, as I shared before.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Import anything other than Eventbrite not working’ is closed to new replies.