Import „Additional Fields“-Checkbox via CSV-Importer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Import „Additional Fields“-Checkbox via CSV-Importer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Felix
    Participant

Hey there,
    I’ve managed to Import all my events via csv-Importer, which is great. However there is one Additional Field that I created. There are several different kinds of checkboxes that can be chosen. How can I import this Additional Field so that the right checkboxes are checked after the Import?
    Thanx,
    kind regards,
    Claudia

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for getting in touch!

That is not an out-of-the-box functionality. But it should be possible with a bit of customization. While I cannot guarantee a solution, please give me some time to look into this. I’ll be in touch early next week.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Claudia,

Sorry for the waiting time. We are getting a lot of support requests in our help desk at the moment, which get priority over customizations.

We will try to take a look at this as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
    Andras

Barry

Thanks for your patience here, Felix.

This is actually already possible and the information can be found in our knowledgebase (apologies we didn’t link you to this earlier!) – in essence the trick is to use so-called “pipe separated” values.

Let’s suppose we have a custom checkbox field for which any of the following are acceptable values:

• Anchovies
    • Cheese
    • Jalapenos
    • Meatballs
    • Pepperoni

Within your CSV data, you can nominate two or more of these for each event using this sort of syntax:

Anchovies|Jalapenos|Pepperoni

Does that answer your question?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Import „Additional Fields“-Checkbox via CSV-Importer’ is closed to new replies.