Import a Category from 1 Modern Tribe to another Modern Tribe events calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Import a Category from 1 Modern Tribe to another Modern Tribe events calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    serpcom
    Participant

Hi I can not find in the documentation how to import a single category of 1 modern tribe events calendar into another modern tribes event calendar on a different site.

Both sits are using Modern Tribe Events calendar.

This is the category url I want to pull into a different modern tribe events calendar.

https://faneuilhallmarketplace.com/events/category/events/faneuil-hall-marketplace/

Where do I find the correct path and what type of import do we use?

It will create duplicate posts if I pull the whole calendar over. So I just want that one calendar from that site to pull into the other site we use with you on their blog, blog.faneuilhallmarketplace.com

but I can not find any documentation on how to import categories from one modern tribe event calendar to another modern tribe event calendar…i image this should be easy not sure what im doing wrong.

Thanks!

Courtney

Hi Edward

When you import the link exactly as you have it above, it should import only events within that category.

You can then select which category on the destination site that you’d like the events to go to.

Can you let me know if this works for you? For testing, if you are able to make a test category on the origination site with only 1 event in the category, that could spare any mishaps later.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import a Category from 1 Modern Tribe to another Modern Tribe events calendar’ is closed to new replies.