Images will not upload from community events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Images will not upload from community events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    themightyasok
    Participant

Hi,
    images are simply not uploading with the community events add / edit event page.

Some things to note:

– Yes, I have tried disabling EVERY plugin apart from the event calendar plugs and woocommerce
    – Yes, at the same time i have reverted to s standard generic theme (2014)
    – Yes I am running the very latest updates that came out today, but this was not working in the last updates either.
    – There is nothing in any logs to show any errors
    – There are no images uploaded to the folder on the ftp server – so the images are not actually uploading.

I have tried everything and cannot get images to upload.

This is all on a replica staging site of my main live site, so we can dive in and test anything together if you require access.

http://www.staging3.3btickets.com/events/community/add/

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I just tried replicating this issue on my localhost testing site but couldn’t.

Since it sounds like you’ve already tried most recommendations to get to the bottom of this, my best suggestion is to try to create a fresh WordPress installation and see if you can recreate the issue there as well.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Images will not upload from community events’ is closed to new replies.