Images stopped importing from facebook events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Images stopped importing from facebook events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mollean
    Participant

I import facebook events daily using event aggregator, and I just noticed that the images have stopped importing. Was this broken in the last update?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into this issue as well! We have had several other users reporting this same issue recently and are currently looking into what is causing this. I’ve added this thread to our internal ticket, so as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 7th January 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-7-january-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Images stopped importing from facebook events’ is closed to new replies.