Images on tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Images on tickets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tsh
    Participant

Hi team,

We have saved a product image to one of our event tickets so that it appears on the top of the ticket confirmation (with QR code at the bottom) that is emailed to customers.

However, the image does not appear on receipts for the following event (URL attached)

Your assistance to resolve this matter would be much appreciated!

Hi Belinda,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Are you adding this image as a Ticket Header under Settings for your ticket on the Edit Event page?

Does this functionality work with other tickets and just not this particular ticket?  Have you tried swapping out that image for another image?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

tsh
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for replying. I’m not sure where to find the Ticket Header option under Settings that you mention?

I have added the image as a featured image on our event page and also as product images under the Woocommerce product plugin (screenshots attached). This is the same method used for other events where the image has appeared. We use a template so sizing of images is the same for all our events.

Hi Belinda,

You can try adding in the image to the ticket header, so that it appears on the email.  You can go to your Edit Event page and then scroll down to your ticket.  From there, click on Settings and upload an image.  Save the ticket and  update the page.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

tsh
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

This worked for us, thanks so much!

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since this issue has been resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Images on tickets’ is closed to new replies.