Images not importing from Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Images not importing from Eventbrite

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Donna Rodriguez
    Participant

Hi there,
    We have successfully imported our events from Eventbrite but the images are not importing. How do we get the image from Eventbrite to appear as the featured image on the event in WordPress?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Donna,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Normally, Eventbrite images should be imported automatically. If you don’t get them on your website, it might be due to the fact you have a slightly outdated version of Events Calendar PRO. Could you update this plugin to version 4.4.30? (you could also update The Events Calendar to 4.6.21).

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Donna Rodriguez
    Participant

As requested, we have updated to the latest version of the plugin but the images are still not importing. Can you please help me to resolve this issue? We are planning to go live at the end of the month with your plugins so this has become a critical issue for us.

Thanks for your support.
    Donna

Barry

Hi Donna,

As a temporary measure I’ve generated an Event Aggregator license key for you, which I’ll share in a private reply.

Please visit the Events ‣ Settings ‣ License Keys screen and enter the key under Event Aggregator, then try importing a new event from Eventbrite.com and see if the images come across (this seems to work as a temporary solution for me, locally).

Unfortunately, for events that have already been imported without a featured image, once you have added the EA license key you will probably need to follow these steps for each of them:

• Use the hide & ignore link for each
    • Once hidden and ignored, delete them permanently
    • Re-import

I know that isn’t optimal and hopefully we’ll get a substantive fix in place soon (and we’ll keep you posted once we’re ready to ship a solution to this problem).

Barry

This reply is private.

Donna Rodriguez
    Participant

This works! Images are now importing with the event. Thank you!

Barry

Great: once we have a substantive fix in place we’ll post an update (and you can then remove the Event Aggregator key).

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Donna!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Images not importing from Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.