Images for Blog Broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Images for Blog Broken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christina Harner
    Participant

Hi ! I am using the Events Calendar Pro and Aggregator plugins for my wordpress Avada theme website. I have recently updated the wordpress site to the newest version, and I have also updated the plugin as of July 20, 2017. But the images on my home page of my website that are being pulled from blog posts are disappearing. Has this ever happened before? We are getting a jquery issue on the website, we have tried uninstalled the calendar and have seen the images return, but we are still unsure why this issue would be caused by the Events Calendar Pro plugin.

We tried uninstalling all the plugins and then adding each one until we got to this events one, which broke it.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Patricia

Hey Christina,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response! Can you please verify if the issue persists if you disable all of your plugins except The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro?

I’ve just accessed your home page and that JavaScript error is still in place, but your images are displaying properly, so I don’t believe it is associated with the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share with us any messages you see while accessing your home page and some of your events? All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content/debug.log.

If you have any other relevant information to share about this issue, please let us know.

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Images for Blog Broken’ is closed to new replies.