Imagen cabecera del ticket no aparece al descargar pdf

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Imagen cabecera del ticket no aparece al descargar pdf

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Buenos días:

Con la última actualización, ha dejado de aparecer la imagen del ticket en la cabecera cuando descargamos el pdf. Sí sigue apareciendo en “view ticket”, pero al hacer clic en el enlace “download pdf”, no aparece la imagen.

Paso imagen de un ticket

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s348/sh/c7e82dcd-63df-4172-ac4e-0798f1932336/96aa91ec074fb25597320b5c2d4513c5

Saludos

Good Morning:

With the last update, the image of the ticket in the header no longer appears when we download the pdf. It still appears in “view ticket”, but when you click on the “download pdf” link, the image does not appear.

Step image of a ticket

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s348/sh/c7e82dcd-63df-4172-ac4e-0798f1932336/96aa91ec074fb25597320b5c2d4513c5

regards

Andras
    Keymaster

Hola de nuevo Antonio,

Thanks for reaching out!

Which plugin did you update?

Are you using the PDF tickets extension?

Cheers,
    Andras

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hola:

Sí utilizo la extensión Event Tickets Plus Extension: Show and Print Tickets y la DK PDF. También tengo todos ls plugin actualizados.

Cheers,
    Antonio

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Antonio,

I just tested this on my local install with the most recent versions of the plugins and all worked fine for me. Did you also manage to update the Show and Print Tickets extension?

Can you test what happens if you select a different image for the tickets, or just re-select the old one? That might help refresh the link.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Imagen cabecera del ticket no aparece al descargar pdf’ is closed to new replies.