image widget licenses

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions image widget licenses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Becky

You have several levels of licenses for the image widget plus, but no description as to what the differences are. Number of sites? Length of support? Nothing telling me why $49 would be a better option for me than $29.

I’m looking at this to be able to place 2-3 images in a widget and have them show up randomly on page refresh. I’m assuming that this plugin will do that?

Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Becky

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Becky,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you with your questions.

The $29 Personal license is for single-site use only.

For $49 Business license you can use it on 3 sites.

And with both options you will get premium support and updates for 1 year.

If you click on the question mark next to ‘License type’ in the cart then a nice table pops up with the details of the rest of the license types. Here’s a screenshot of that for you.

Iā€™m looking at this to be able to place 2-3 images in a widget and have them show up randomly on page refresh. Iā€™m assuming that this plugin will do that?

Your assumption is absolutely right Becky! You have the option to:

• show a random image from a selection
    • show one image all the time
    • have a slideshow from selected images

I hope this help clarify your questions. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Cheers,
    Andras

Becky

Thanks for the info Andras. But I will say the fact that I had to ask this question leaves something to be desired for UX. šŸ™‚

Andras
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome, Becky!

Thanks for your feedback! You are absolutely right, I have already relayed your feedback to the design team to take a look at this.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so šŸ™‚ we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. šŸ™‚ If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘image widget licenses’ is closed to new replies.