Image Uploads

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Image Uploads

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cnh
    Participant

Hello there!

We’re experiencing some issues with image uploads. Questions / concerns:
    1. Is there an option to upload event featured images from WP admin?
    2. Uploading an image (featured image) from front end, so it’s showing in List View, doesn’t work for some events.
    3. There are times when the changes we’ve made (i.e. changing event information) don’t reflect at all (after submitting / updating an event).

cnh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

cnh,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help.

Regarding your first question:

1. Is there an option to upload event featured images from WP admin?

Yes, you should be able to edit any Event and manually add a featured image to the event using the ‘Featured Image’ section (screenshot).

2. Uploading an image (featured image) from front end, so it’s showing in List View, doesn’t work for some events.

Are you using the same images to test this? Most servers have file upload limits, which might affect the differences you’re seeing here. If you’d like to increase the file size limit for uploads, here’s a great tutorial on how to do this.

3. There are times when the changes we’ve made (i.e. changing event information) don’t reflect at all (after submitting / updating an event).

Can you give me a specific example of this, with some more information? Was the event edited on the front-end or back-end? What permissions (role) did the user making the changes have? Was the event published or in draft state? Also, a screenshot of your Community Events settings would be helpful in tracking down issues like this.

Hopefully some of my responses above help to address the questions you have, but please let me know if I can assist further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

cnh
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    Thank you for your reply. We were able to resolve all issues.
    – Rachel

Casey
    Participant

Excellent! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/jw

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Uploads’ is closed to new replies.