Image size

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Image size

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sanver
    Participant

What is the maximum image size for uploading images in add event form from front end users ?

Casey
    Participant

sanver,
    Thanks for getting in touch! This can vary from server to server and really depends more on the file size (the maximum limit is set by your server) than the actual dimensions of the image. Here’s a great tutorial on how to increase the maximum file upload size in WordPress.

Take a look at that tutorial and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

sanver
    Participant

Thanks for your tutorial support but things is that I can upload images from admin side but from member side community add event form does not create event with this sizes of images like 640×480 px image sizes.
    My site address is http://www.filozilo.com

Also is it possible for On admin acceptance of the event posted by the member, an email to this effect should be sent to the event owner (Member).

Casey
    Participant

sanver,
    I’m showing in my environment that the images are getting resized according to the image sizes that are set in the WordPress Settings (Settings->Media). The Events Calendar uses the ‘medium’ image size by default, however, it looks like your site is configured to have smaller ‘medium’ sized images. If you change your ‘Medium’ image size in WordPress and rebuild your thumbnails using a plugin like this one, then you should see the larger images displaying.

Give that a try and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Image size’ is closed to new replies.