Image size only 50×50

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Image size only 50×50

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    viwedis
    Participant

Hello,
    unfortunately I only get images with 50×50 pixels. Is there a setting I forget? My Thumbnails are 150×150.
    Thanks for helping.
    V.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi V,

Got a link to share where I can look at this?

– Jonah

viwedis
    Participant

Hi Jonah,
    of course: http://wp.hotjazzclub.de/events/
    Every event there has only a small picture. In WP-mediathek are only small thumbnails.
    Tanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi V,

It looks like you or someone else may have changed the size? The size is set in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/table.php on line 154. Did you make an override of this file by placing a copy in an ‘events’ folder in your theme and modifying? If so, take a look at this line of code and try to change the array arguments back to 75,75 like you see in the core file.

I hope that helps!

Bryan
    Participant

Hey Jonah,
    I also ran into the same issue (thumbnails importing at 50×50) after upgrading to the most recent version of the FB Importer. I reverted to 1.0.3 and did not run into the issue.

Thanks,
    Bryan

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Bryan,

So with 1.0.5 of the Facebook plugin all your thumbnails are displaying as 50×50? Have you checked for the override like I asked V about above?

– Jonah

viwedis
    Participant

Hi Jonah,
    I use for testing the original Theme Twenty Eleven, without any modifications on it. WordPress is fresh installed, only the two plugins and then started an import. I’ve also tried another theme, same result.
    V.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi guys,

Do you have some examples you can send me to look at? I’d like to see the events on the website and also on Facebook to try and figure out what’s going on here.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Holger Bartels
    Participant
    Tineke
    Participant

Same issue here. I just installed the Facebook importer and the featured image is showing up as 50×50

Jonah
    Participant

Hi all, this is being discussed and has been addressed by our developer Tim here: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/new-changes-in-image-format-of-events-facebook/

The fix will be included in our next release but for now, you can use Tim’s modification. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Tineke
    Participant

Hi Jonah, Thanks for that: it worked out perfectly!

Jonah
    Participant

Excellent to hear Tineke!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Image size only 50×50’ is closed to new replies.