Image problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Image problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mauricio
    Participant

Hi,

Going back to my issue https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/problem-with-list-view-2/#post-1173390

Sometime i log into the page and see the images stretched. (see attached)

Any idea why?

Thanks!

M

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mauricio,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It looks like you have some set styles assigned to “.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-image” and have that set to “width:100%” which is forcing the image within to stretch to 100% of that middle column. If you remove that then the images should display bettor for you there.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Mauricio
    Participant

Done. Now the images show at 300 pixels wide and not full. Any idea how to get them full screen. The layout looks wierd thsi way. Thanks again!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mauricio,

Thanks for following up here.

I’m a bit confused on this one, wasn’t the original request here to prevent the image from showing full-width in that view? Mind giving a little more detail on what you’re looking for, particularly compared to the way it was originally showing?

Thanks!

Mauricio
    Participant

I need the images to be full width, but with the style that was removed, the images stretch instead of resizing.
    Thanks

M

Josh
    Participant

Hey M,

Thanks for following up here. I think I get what you’re asking here.

To adjust, you’ll need to call a larger image within the list view template there. For that, you’ll want to follow our Themer’s Guide to copy the src > views> list > single-event.php file into your theme.

From there, you’ll change the call to the image currently on line #64 using the:

<?php echo tribe_event_featured_image( null, 'medium' ) ?>

function and replace the “medium” with “full”

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Mauricio
    Participant

Yes sir! Thanks 😉

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mauricio,

Awesome! I’m glad that helped.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Image problem’ is closed to new replies.