Image Import from calendar feed

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Image Import from calendar feed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Newman
    Participant

Hello.

Does Event Aggregator handle the IMAGE property if it’s passed in a feed? If so, does it handle both the URI and binary versions?

George
    Participant

Hey Preston,

Thanks for reaching out!

Event Aggregator imports images from Facebook.com events, and uses the Facebook.com event image as the “featured image” of the WordPress version of the event.

You can also specify a featured image in the CSV import.

There is no other image support for other imports at this time, though.

Does this help address your question? Please let me know if so and if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Thanks!
    George

Jeff Newman
    Participant

Yeah, could you put a feature request in for this? This would be with the RFC 7986 specs. It was just released October 2016.

George
    Participant

Hey Preston,

Sure thing. I have just made a feature ticket for your developers and have attached this forum thread to it; and so when there is news about that feature, I will update this thread with that news, even if it is several months now and this thread is “closed” to replies from you or other users.

To set your expectations, if this is something our developers set out to support, it will likely not arrive for at least several months at the earliest.

But the feature request is logged, and so the first step has been taken.

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with in the meantime!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Courtney

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Thanks

Courtney

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Import from calendar feed’ is closed to new replies.