I'm not sure if my Facebook Importer is working correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator I'm not sure if my Facebook Importer is working correctly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joe farwell
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to get our Facebook Importer working correctly on our website and I have no idea what it is supposed to look like if in fact it is properly installed. Can you look at it to see if it is or is not correctly installed. If it IS NOT correctly installed can you please let me know why and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

The hallmarks of the Facebook Events plugin (you must also have installed and activated The Events Calendar) are a new Facebook settings tab (Events → Settings → Facebook) and a new menu option labelled Import: Facebook which appears under the main Events menu in the admin environment.

Are you seeing those? You might also get a good sense of what to look for by reviewing the new user primer:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/facebook-importer-new-user-primer/

Let me know how you get on/if you have further concerns 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I'm not sure if my Facebook Importer is working correctly’ is closed to new replies.