I’m in the process of creating a community events website

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I’m in the process of creating a community events website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zaba Ngubane

Hi, I’m in the process of creating a community events website where events organisers and individuals can display their events for free with limited features as well as monitise it for event organisers who want to display more info, book and pay tickets.
    I’m also looking at an opportunity for affiliate marketing, where I will show Google Map with Hotels including prices for hotels.
    Please advise, which package will be suitable for the above mentioned.

Courtney

Hey Zaba

I think to achieve most of this, we can help. The Events Calendar (free) is our starting plugin that others are built on top of. Events Calendar Pro includes additional features like shortcodes to display the calendar on multiple pages within your site in unique ways, create recurring events, or to display a map view of the events on your site. You may not need this.

Event Tickets is the base for ticket sales. You may want additional features included with Event Tickets Plus.

Community Events would be needed to allow organizers to submit events to your site and Community Tickets to allow the organizers to also create tickets for their events.

We do not have a way to show venues on the map (hotels) that are not the location of your events.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Zaba Ngubane

Hi Courtney

Thank you for your prompt response. Basically you’re saying Event Calendar Pro, Events Ticket Plus, Community Tickets and Community Event will be sufficient to setup full service event website. What about Filter Bar and Aggregator?
    Don’t you think they are as important for the user experience and making sure the site is populated with events right from the on set.

I also noticed you have bundled products, however I can’t see prices for your bundle products. Please can you send me prices.

Thank You

Zaba

Courtney

Hey Zaba

When you click through the bundles, you can see more details and pricing. https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/bundle-community-manager/

WP Shindig Demo Site https://wpshindig.com/events/ has an example of all these plugins in action. You can test out the front end to see if they work as you’d like. The 2nd row is the Filter Bar plugin.

Event Aggregator could be helpful if you have an iCal, Google Calendar, or Meetup to import.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I’m in the process of creating a community events website’ is closed to new replies.