iframe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

Hi!
    I m using event calendar PRO and event agggregator on this site http://www.alface.pt in a photo display

And I would like to know how it would be possible to, when u want to have some details about an event, and instead of charging a new page, to use a iframe to replace the photo display by the detail of the event, like when u clic on “next events”.

Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jérôme,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can do a customization like this by following these instructions to copy the template for the photo view into your child theme, where you can then edit it. The template for photo view can be found at wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/photo/content.php. For the individual events that appear in photo view, take a look at the single-event.php template in that same folder, and for the navigation, nav.php.

Please note that we are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please do let me know and I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘iframe’ is closed to new replies.