iframe registration script with Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions iframe registration script with Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Thompson

My event theme has a registration widget which requires an iframe to be pasted from the ticketing system. Can I do this with Event Tickets Plus or do I have to reluctantly go down the EventBrite path?

Thanks

Michael

Barry

Hi Michael,

Thanks for considering our plugins!

I’m not 100% clear about your requirements, but I can confirm that Event Tickets Plus does not directly use or provide iframes for its ticketing form. If that’s what you need, I imagine it would be quite possible to make it happen via some custom development (all of our plugins are really flexible in that regard), but it isn’t something that is provided “out of the box”.

I hope that answers your question, but let me know if I can clarify anything else 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘iframe registration script with Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.