I'd like to remove Page ID 0 at the top of the event calendar page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I'd like to remove Page ID 0 at the top of the event calendar page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Teakie

How can I remove the line “Page ID: 0 ” from the top of ‘Events’ page? This was posted before, but there was no answer other than checking for conflicts or changing my theme. I have a theme (Kale) that shows it has been tested with the Events Calendar. I am considering upgrading, but am hesitant since this is appearing.

Here is the code I see when I inspect the page

View post on imgur.com

Patricia

Hey Teakie,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We are unfortunately unable to provide support through our Pre-Sales forum channel, but you can head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for assistance and answers. If you have a PRO license, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums.

Just to help you get started, I would recommend you to check this thread and use a code like this one to remove the title from your events page (assuming that you have the Month view enabled by default):

if( tribe_is_month() && !is_tax() ) {
    ?>
    <style type="text/css">.entry-title {
    display: none !important;
    }</style>
    <?php
    }

Thanks for understanding and good luck resolving your issue. Have a good day!

Best regards,

Patricia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘I'd like to remove Page ID 0 at the top of the event calendar page’ is closed to new replies.