icalendar import – Error: The URL provided could not be reached.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator icalendar import – Error: The URL provided could not be reached.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stanley
    Participant

i am trying to hit my ez facility calendar and import that to my site. I can go there via the browser and then am prompted to download a ics file. I would like to setup an hourly sync to pull in the events to my site. I was able to import via the downloaded ics file. Her is the link to the calendar file.

http://tms.ezfacility.com/Cal?UID=VJJXKM

Thanks

Nico

Hey Stanley,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, and sorry to hear about this issue ๐Ÿ™

I could confirm what you described and asked the devs to investigate this further. I’ll send you a heads-up when I have more info on this.

Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hey Stanley,

Good news! The URL should be working now for you. There’s was a timeout in the Event Aggregator server, as the feed was taking more than 5 seconds to be generated. A fix was quickly rolled out to account for this timeout!

Please let me know if it works as intended now,
    Best,
    Nico

Stanley
    Participant

Excellent! Thank you works perfectly now.

Nico

Thanks for confirming Stanley ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘icalendar import – Error: The URL provided could not be reached.’ is closed to new replies.