iCal URL of all events within Events Calendar?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal URL of all events within Events Calendar?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Hi,

we have two websites, on abc.com we have The Events Calendar with Events Tickets Plus installed and manage all events there.
    On xyz.com we also have The Events Calendar, but with the iCal Importer. There we just want to automatically import all events from abc.com and display them in a list view or as a calendar. We actually don’t want the visitors on site xyz.com to register for an event, we’d like to link them from the calendar on xyz.com to the events on abc.com to register there.

How can we achieve that?

Many thanks in advance!

Cliff

Here’s an installable .zip file (install it at your Plugins screen) that adds two URLs:

1. example.com/events/?ical=1&tribe_display=recently-published
    2. example.com/events/?ical=1&tribe_display=year

The first is useful when folks are trying to use the iCal importer to pull events from one website to another. It will contain any recently published or modified events. Note: It is subject to the postsperpage setting in WP-Admin > Events > Settings.

The second exports this year’s events (from January through December).

If preferable, there’s a code snippet to share just the events one year out from today. Let me know if this plugin works for you or if you want the code for exporting one year from today.

Let me know how it goes for you.

Christopher
    Participant

Perfect, I’m so happy with this – thank you very much!

Just one last question: what is the time period of the “recently published” events? A month or a few weeks or something different?
    As I have to set an option for recurring imports I don’t want to miss any event.

Cliff

Christopher, the “recently-published” is just that… recently published (based on published date, not event dates)

The code, by default, gets up to 20 recently published events.

Christopher
    Participant

Okay, so I will just set the period as short as possible.

Thank you very much for your assistance!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Christopher.
    Cliff

You’re welcome. Have a great rest of your week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal URL of all events within Events Calendar?’ is closed to new replies.