iCal subscribe not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO iCal subscribe not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andy Fragen

I’ve got a recurring event for “Scout Meeting” for every Wed, 7p-8:30p on http://troop262ps.org. I have subscribed to the calendar using the link at the bottom of the calendar and none of these recurring events show up. They are on the web page just not in iCal.

WordPress 3.3.1, ECP 2.0.2

Rob

Hey Andy. Thanks for the note; I’m seeing this error on your site too. In fact, when I add to iCal, even the dates that carry over aren’t working correctly. IE when I added the calendar and clicked the Scout Meeting for 4/12/12, the link it took me to when clicked was for the 6/13 listing. And, yes, as you noted…no go on the recurrence.

Since I was just able to recreate this issue on my default 2011 install, it does look like this is a bug that we hadn’t yet been made aware of. Thanks for the heads up — since this is a pretty critical issue, we’ve made it a top priority for 2.1 (which we’re working on now). Apologies for the inconvenience in the interim.

Andy Fragen

Hey Rob, might this be something that came about after 3.3.1?

Rob

It’s definitely possible; we noticed a number of things broke when the switch to WP 3.3 happened so I would not be surprised. I’d actually just activated 3.3.1 on my site when I tested your issue so I’m not sure I have a pre-3.3.1 environment to test on at this point. Any chance you might?

We should be able to identify the cause either way, so it’s not a huge deal. But would be good to know going into it if there was an easy way to do so.

Andy Fragen

I don’t have a pre-3.3.1 environment either.

Rob

Alright. No problem. We should be able to identify what’s up with what we have so far. This fix should be included in 2.1, which we’re aiming to have out over the next few weeks. Sorry I couldn’t offer up more in the short term – and thanks for helping bring this to our attention.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal subscribe not working’ is closed to new replies.